Hello again!

I cannot believe it has been over three years since I last posted here on my blog.

Three years worth of change, adjustments, battles lost, and won, lessons learned, sadness, pain, and tears,    all.......mercifully, intermingled with much joy, and gratitude as well.

My beautiful mother passed away in August of 2016.  She had been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease in 2014.  Watching her struggle, and suffer - despite every attempt to make her comfortable became my deepest heartache, one I am just beginning to heal from, and until now, unable to express without tremendous turmoil.

Time has served me with a deep understanding.  I have come to embrace that...in the end....letting her go while still in my arms, was in fact the greatest act of love I could have offered my beloved Mother.   I take comfort knowing that her transition from this earth set her free from pain, and harm.

And so, my apologies for returning here on such a sad note, but such is life, and I have endured,  I have survived, and I have grown even stronger.

Life goes on.  I continue to live happily in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina.  Lovingly surrounded by the tranquility, and exquisite marvel that Nature offers.  Once again taking delight in the change of seasons, most especially the Fall, ( after living in South Florida for over twenty years.....where it is always summer)  braving the winters cold, and snow excite me.

For all of it, with all of it, the grief, the joys, divine intervention, I am so very grateful.   I can attest that life does get sweeter with age .....if you are open to it...... and so.....

On that lighter note...🎼.....I will complete this post, planning

to return soon with happy goings on...while

wishing everyone a delightful spring!


No comments: